Monday 22 September 2014

Another Lush Haul!

I've been to Lush again. Well actually I go all the time, hehe, but I did a little splurge over the past month or so, so wanted to share these with you guys! 

DOROTHY BUBBLE BAR



This was my first time trying this, and I have a feeling that it is new, or maybe it has just never caught my eye before, but I had one sniff and knew I had to try it. It smells very fresh and clean. It's a bright refreshing smell that isn't overly fragrant and is, in that way, quite an unusual smell compared to most of Lush's other stuff. If you have tried the christmas edition bubble bar called Christmas Eve, this smells very similar to that. yeah, I have used half of this and it is amazing! 

THINK PINK BATH BALLISTIC



This is actually also one I hadn't tried before and to be honest, I used this a couple of months back cause it was the first thing I bought that I'm putting in this haul, so I can't actually remember what it smelt like... buut what I do remember is really loving it! It's filled with sprinkles and glitter and loads of little hearts in the middle and I just really liked it. I think it was a very pretty floral smell. 

TWILIGHT BATH BALLISTIC


This for me is a bit of an old classic. It's not new and is on their permanent range, but it's definitely a goody! It is a very warm, sweet smell and oh my goodness, everytime I smell it I just have to buy it! I hadn't had one of these in a long time, but forgot how much I love them! They don't do anything showy (like spurt out glitter and hearts, etc.) but they make the water so silky and it leaves your skin so so soft when you get out, so definitely one that's good for your skin too!


GRANNY TAKES A DIP BATH BOMB



This is relatively new too, and it was my first time trying it! It's quite an unusual tangy sort of smell, I don't really know how to describe it, but it smells so lovely and oh my goodness, it looks so cool in the water, it turns it into a like foamy multicoloured layers, that smells amazing and is also super good for your skin. 

PHOENIX BALLISTIC


Also part of the newer range, this was one that I really loved because it smells of cinnamon! It smells so delicious and leaves the bath deep pink with loads of gold glitter everywhere! 

FIZZBANGER BATH BALLISTIC



This isn't a new Lush product, but has only recently come out here in SA, as far as I know, cause I'm sure I haven't seen it before. I had heard quite a few Youtubers say how much they love this one, so when I saw it, I immediately put it in my basket! And it was no disappointment. I think this is actually my new favourite Lush product! It smells of lemons and is super fresh and perfect for spring/summer. It is a birght yellow on the outside, but then the middle is a deep blue, so the bath turns a really bright pretty green. And then, if that's not enough, in the middle, there are also all these popping candy type things that fizz and pop (like rice crispies haha) in the bath, and yeah, this is just a really cool bath bomb! 

HONEY BEE BALLISTIC



And last but not least, an all time classic and probably my favourite bath bomb on their permanent range, is Honey Bee. I just luurve the smell of this so so much! It smells very sweet and fragrant and like honey (surprise!), and yeah the amazing smell combined with how soft it makes your skin feel after a bath makes it my ultimate bath ballistic, so had to pick up one of these again!

So that's it for this time! As exams come up and stuff, do yourself a favour, go to Lush, treat yourself to a bath bomb or two, I promise it will be the perfect stress reliever! Enjooyyy








No comments:

Post a Comment