Tuesday 19 March 2013

90210 fashion- IVY


IVY
Ivy immediately fits the stereotypical "surfer girl" profile. She's a bit of a tomboy, not into high fashion and girly spa days, etc, has long wavy blonde hair and loves to spend most of her time on the beach, which is why you usually catch her in bikinis, shorts and a simple Tshirt or occasionally a maxi dress or two. She is a soft girl who comes off quite hard but has been through a lot and so I guess does this as a defence mechanism. Ivy's style is very laid back like I said before, mostly in wetsuits or something simple but I actually love her style. It is very boho and almost quite hippy ish- she wears lots of headbands, hats, beaded bracelets that type of accessory.


Whilst this isn't one of my favourite looks by her, Ivy does typically wear looseish clothing of a hippy sort of style and often plaits her hair or does it in a topknot. I think that the colour of this dress is really nice on her and some how it is kind of flattering, despite it having little shape. 

Ivy is wearing a simple shirt and light denim shorts here and even though the picture doesn't show it, she has paired them with some boots that go about half way up her shin. I really love this really casual look, there's something about it where less is more. 
Like I said, Ivy very often just has shrots and a bikini top on. I love these dark denim high waisted shorts as well as her sarong/cardigan/pull over (I don't really know what to call it) but they really show her beach, surfer girl style.
Again, here she is just wearing high waisted shorts and a three quarter sleeve jersey. I really really like it though, the patterns and colours work surprisingly well together and I like it's overall cut, a boat (isn) neckline and then just showing a glimpse of her midriff. 
Another look that I really like. Very similar to the others, but this is mostly the type of stuff that Ivy wears. Casual and kind of boho almost. 
A different look for her that really works. Ivy sometime wears long printed maxi dresses for parties, etc and this is one of my favourite ones. She still keeps her style by pairing it with black boots and sunnies though.

Click here to see the other characters:
NAOMI
ANNIE
SILVER
ADRIANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment