Tuesday 21 October 2014

My September/October Playlist

Time for another playlist post! I have downloaded some great music recently, hope you enjoy!




ALICE BY THE HUDSON- AJR
Kind of an indie, pop, waltzy, electro (mix of everything) song, I just really love the melody and these guys are great, so have a listen! 

100 YEARS- FIVE FOR FIGHTING
I don't know what it is about this song, it sounds SO familiar even though I don't think I've heard it before I downloaded it this month, anyway, it's a really lovely little song. The singer has such a great, simple voice and an amazing falsetto!



BOTTLED UP TIGHT- LUKE SITAL SINGH
Ahhh, I LOVE this song so so much! This guy is incredible, so check out his other stuff too, but this is my fave!


FASTER- MATT NATHANSON
I don't know what exactly it is about this song, but it just makes me happy, so have a little listen! 


LOVE RUNS OUT- ONE REPUBLIC
Once again, One Republic have produced a crazy catchy, great pop song! I love this one, especially the chorus!


SWEET SERENDIPITY- LEE DEWYSE
It took me a little while to get into this, because I'm not the biggest fan of the start of the song, but the rest is so good that I kinda love it anyway! It is very much a summer feel good song, so definitely one for my spring playlist :D


BALKANTO- NOMADIC ORCHESTRA
Very much an acquired/personal taste, so I don't expect you'll all like them, but I luurve this band! They are a south african band that produce a mix of electronic house stuff with classical instruments, I just think they are great, and love their style, have a listen and see what you think!


UNDERMINE- HAYDEN PANITTIERE (NASHVILLE SOUNDTRACK)
I have just started watching Nashville and because of my love of country music, I am absolutely loving it! This song was sang on the show acoustically and very raw and stripped down, but I love this studio version too.



TRY- COLBIE CALLAIT
It took me a while to get into this song, it's a bit different from Colbie's usual stuff, but I think it is such an important message and I really like the song now.


ROCKSTAR- A GREAT BIG WORLD
Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with this song! This man's voice is just SO beautiful and he plays such amazing piano, and yeah, always just keeps his songs simple, meaningful and always amazing! Have a listen!


CRAZY FOR YOU -HEDLEY
I've only just discovered this band (or guy, I don't actually know), in the past few months, but I am such a fan, and I don't know why their stuff isn't more popular! Have a listen, this song is very upbeat and just makes me happy. 


MOVE- LITTLE MIX
I actually didn't like this song the first few times I listened to it, but then suddenly, I just changed my mind and now I really like it. Very upbeat and dance-y, have a listen!


BANG BANG- JESSIE J, ARIANA GRANDE, NIKKI MINAJ
This is definitely going to be my song for the summer, I am a little obsessed, and if I've spoken to you about music at all in the last month, no doubt I would have ranted to you about how much I love this song. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's just so good! I also was SO shocked at how amazing Jessie J's voice is! I have always known what a strong singer she is, but in this, I was really taken by surprised, it is amazing! And always love me some Ariana, with that amazing range, so yeah, a pretty great song!


I'm going to leave it at that for now, but I have downloaded so much stuff that I still want to share, so expect some more music posts. Although, saying that, not in the week or two while I write exams, but after that! 

Till then xx





No comments:

Post a Comment