Thursday 7 August 2014

My iTunes Top 25 Most Played Playlist

I have just been getting a whole lot of new music recently (expect a different post on that very soon) but I always like to go back to songs I love but sometimes forget about. I love the Top 25 Most Played Playlist that iTunes makes for you, and in my case, it really has 25 of my most loved songs on my iTunes! So here they are; I have a very broad taste in music so it's a mix of everything, but enjoyy, I love all of these so much!


1) 'EVERYBODY'S GOT SOMEBODY BUT ME' -Hunter Hayes ft. Jason Mraz
I LOVE this song so so much! Nothing more to say than have a listen!
* Country Pop




2) 'FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN' -Randy Travis
This is possibly the cutest song in the history of all cute country songs!
* Country 


3) 'LITTLE DAVID' -James Taylor 
This is a peculiar little 1 minute song, but it's kind of jazzy/blue-sy and I just fell into complete obsession with it! 
* Folk Rock



4) 'EVERYTHING -Michael Buble
Hmm, this song is just SO lovely! I love it so much.


5) 'HEART ATTACK (CELLO COVER)' -Kevin K-O (of Pentatonix)
I am not usually a big fan for classical music/ music without words, but this amazing celloist has taken a beautiful really contemporary, modern song and done it in a classical instrument. But then, to change it up, this guy is also a brilliant beatboxer, and he does that with it, and it is just like one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've heard! I listen to it on repeat while studying!
* Classical pop (if that's a thing, probably not)


6) 'YOU AND YOUR CROWN' -Matthew Mole
I love Matthew Mole! He is a South African singer and he just writes the most beautiful little songs! This one is my ultimate favourite! 
* (Acoustic) folk




7) 'DANIEL IN THE DEN'- Bastille
This is one of Bastille's most beautiful songs ever!
* Alternative/ Folk Rock 





8) 'WIDE AWAKE'- Glee (Katy Perry cover)
Oh my gosh, I just fell in love this is amazing cover by Glee when I watched the episode... this is so pretty!
* Vocals


9) 'VIENNA'- Ariana Grande (Billy Joel cover)
I love the original, but this is a great cover of it! One of my all-time favourite songs. 
* Vocals


10) 'EET'- Regina Spektor
I used to be absolutely obsessed with this song!
* Alternative



11) 'ICARUS'- Bastille
This was one of Bastille's songs that I didn't appreciate that much when I first heard it, but it grew on me and now it's one of my favs.
* Alternative



12) 'HEY JUDE'-The Beatles
A Beatles classic, I'm not surprised that it's in my top 25!
*Rock



13) 'RICH GIRL'- Cole Vosbury (Hall and Oates cover)
I heard this on The Voice Season 5 and just absolutely loved the way this guy did it, I personally prefer it to the original which is quite something, definitely check it out!
* Soft Rock



14) 'I CHOOSE YOU'- Andy Grammer
I LOVE THIS!
* Pop  Rock


15) 'BAD BLOOD'- Bastille
Clearly I have a bit of a Bastille obsession. 
* Alternative





16) 'THROUGH THE DARK'- One Direction
This my favourite song off their new album.
* Pop



17) 'FLAWS- ACOUSTIC'- Bastille
This probably has to be my all time favourite Bastille song, particularly this acoustic version they do! 
* Alternative


18) 'ROAR'- Katy Perry
Still think this is such a great song!
* Pop

19) 'I WANT'- One Direction
This is a relatively old song of theirs that I actually haven't listened to in ages, but I used to love. 
* Pop


20) 'HIGH HOPES'- The Vamps
If you saw my recent 'Boy Bands' post, you'll know that this band are a new little obsession of mine, and this is my favourite song of theirs!
* Pop





21) 'YOU LIE'- The Band Perry
I love this band, especially this song, and I don't think enough people know it! I especially like the bridge. 
* Country




22) 'RATHER BE'- Clean Bandit
Ah, I just feel so happy when I listen to this great song!
* Electronic Pop


23) 'WHAT I WOULDN'T DO'- A Fine Frenzy
This is one of my all time fav songs!
* Indie Folk


24) 'PAPER BAG'- Fiona Apple 
This is such a stunning song, I love it. 
* Jazz(y/ Soft Rock)


25) 'MINE'- Glee (Taylor Swift cover)
This is maybe the most beautiful cover ever, I love it so much, like more than the original too! It's sung by Naya Rivera, and she just has the most stunning voice!
* Vocals




No comments:

Post a Comment