Monday 18 February 2013

LITTLE THINGS



So somehow in updating my Tumblr, I came across this great blog http://justlittlethings.net !
Its basically got all these posts of the really small things that make you happy, so I picked out some of my favourite, and the ones that are closest and most true to me to share with you all... and you should definitely check out the blog!














Those were just some of my favourites that really made me happy thinking about, you may read them and think its so weird that those things make me happy, but there are still about 700 more posts that  I haven't looked through yet and so I am sure you'll also share some of my happiness in looking through this site. I may even do another post like this later on because there are so many!











No comments:

Post a Comment