Sunday 20 July 2014

Pretty Little Liars Fashion- ARIA



I wanted to do this series of PLL fashion posts because I am obsessed with the show and I have just recently rewatched a whole bunch of the episodes. I also want to rewatch Season 4 before I start Season 5 which has just started airing in the US.


So, if you don't watch the show, I do recommend you check it out! The 4 main characters are Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna, and whilst all have very different styles, the fashion in this show is beautiful!


Aria is my favourite character in the show. She is played by Lucy Hale who is so stunning! Aria's style is very alternative and quite boho, but also classy and interesting. She's very arty and mature and likes to accessorise with cool, quirky jewellery and that sort of thing. I really love her style, and while a lot of it is very different and quite bold, she somehow always pulls it off. She wears a lot of boots with either cool patterned dresses or shorts. She often wears hats, or statement necklaces and/or earrings too.




I really like this look. I especially like the hat and how its casual but still a really pretty outfit. 


I really like this quite casual look on Aria. I love her boots, which kind of add something interesting to the look. 
This was the dress Aria wore to the homecoming dance in the show, and I couldn't get the best snap of it, but I think it is so different and stunning! I love love its shape and the high neck, tight waist style. I also love the detailing on the shoulders (in the middle picture) and really like the shoes it was paired with too. 

This is one of my favourite looks. I am usually not a massive denim skirt fan, but this looks so pretty and I love it paired with the peplum shirt. I also really like the colour combination and the pattern on the T-shirt. Yeah, altogether I just really love this!
I couldn't get a very clear shot of this full look, which is a pity because I think it is amazing! She is wearing high waisted denim shorts with this stripy shirt, boots and a hat. I just think all together, this is a really cool look. 
I love this look. This burgundy dress is so pretty and I love it with the big brown belt and matching brown satchel. I also like the long, coin, necklace. 
This is one of my favourites! I love this! I think the T-shirt is really cool and kind of edgy almost, but then also super pretty with the lace detailing at the top. I also love the ways you can see the top of her stripy socks above her boots. 
This red dress just looks so amazing!
I love this black lace dress on Aria! I especially like the sleeves, and I think the shape is very flattering. 

I really like this cute little summer dress and blue cardigan of Aria's. It's got a simple floral pattern and is a classic fit, then she changes it up with a thick belt that really shows off her waist and I also love the little triangle cut-out at the neck.
Oh my gosh, how beautiful is this dress? I just think it is so classic an pretty and I especially love the back, how it half comes over and some is left open.
Oh my gosh, I luuurve this turquoise skater skirt! I couldn't get a better shot of it, but it is just soo cool! I love that she paired them with quite bulky sneakers  and a simple sleved T-shirt!

So those are some of my favourite looks on Aria! Be sure to check out any of my other posts similar to this one for Hanna, Spencer and Emily! 


No comments:

Post a Comment