Monday 21 July 2014

Pretty Little Liars Fashion- HANNA



Hanna is a typical girly girl who wears a lot of kind of glam, fitted clothes. I'd say her style is quite bold but simple, so unlike Aria, she will wear one statement accessory or a really bold pattern or something like that. She wears a lot of bright colours, which suits her as she is the only blonde one. Hanna wears a lot of short dresses and pretty chiffon shirts. She also often wears fitted blazers and pants, that I think really suit her. 

This is one of my favourite dresses of Hanna's. She manages to pull of such an unusual and bold colour combination and I really like how the edges are rimmed in that black lace. 
Even though this is a pretty plain simple look, I really like the colour of this vest and I think that it's a really pretty way to do casual looks. 
I loved this blue and purple maxi dress on Hanna. I wouldn't usually like those colours together, but the panelling of them works here, and I think that this length and style suits her a lot. 

I wish that this picture was slightly better quality because this is literally like my favourite look of hers. I actually would never be bold enough to wear it, but I love love these patterned pants on her, and then the yellow little T-shirt picks up some of the yellow in the pants, and I just really love it. 

I just think this is the cutest little summer dress. I really like the pale yellow (it seems Hanna actually wears a lot of yellow) and I love love the circular lace pattern at the top and around the neckline and then down the back- it's so pretty. 

I think this is a really girly, but still simple look. I love how she's paired a simple, quite big shirt over a tight body con black skirt, I think it looks really cool and still comfortable. I also really like her bag. 

I think this beige/sandy coloured blazer is so pretty and fitted items like this look so good on her. I also really like the detailing of the lace neckline again. 

This is just an outfit I really liked, she's wearing a maroon tight-ish bodycon skirt with a chiffon stipped shirt and a black blazer. 

I added these because I think they must be SO hard to pull off, but somehow I love these on her! I think they are paired with perfect items to make the look somehow still look quite simple and pretty even though they are so shiny and bold. Yeah, I just really love this!
This is just so stunning and so flattering on her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment