Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Ultimate Christmas Playlist

So two years I did a post of some of my favourite christmas carols/songs and since then my playlist has just kept expanding and getting better and better (hehe, in my 'humble' opinion). This year I read an article on Rolling Stone's top 10 christmas albums and basically just downloaded a lot of great stuff, which I wanted to share with any of you fellow Christmas fanatics out there. 

I have a lot of friends (and family) who strongly dislike Christmas carols/songs, which makes me so sad because I so thoroughly enjoy them and think they just spread happiness and festivities, but I know out there are some of you who will appreciate this music, so this is for you. 
I really love every song on the playlist, it's obviously missing some and will definitely keep getting additions each year, but for now, it's already pretty big. So I have just screen grabbed the playlist from my iTunes for you to see. I have highlighted some of my all-time absolute favourites in red, but don't neglect the others, they are all so lovely! 








No comments:

Post a Comment