Tuesday 19 March 2013

90210 fashion- ANNIE


So recently I have been watching a lot of one of my favourite series', 90210. Besides from the glimpse at a luxurious yet pretty complicated lifestyle, the girls in this series are all dressed to perfection. So over  a few posts I'll take a look into each characters' individual style. 

ANNIE

Annie is really a sweet heart. A lot of viewers find her quite annoying, but I really like her. She is kind and caring and a good loyal friend. Her style is generally very girly and pretty yet also quite high fashion. It is one of my favourites. She has a tiny waist and petit figure and so often wears high waisted skirts and shorts and little crop tops. Her style is very cute and she typically has that "girl next door" look. Take a look: 


So here, this is one of Annie's dresses that shows that with her general very simple, girly and pretty style, she can also pull off something more intricate and high fashion, like this high collar and open slit neckline. 


Annie often wears little dresses, dark or neutral colours and belts that pull in at the waste or high waisted skirts. I love this green dress on her- its a really good colour for her. I also like the simplicity of her middle outfit, just the simple high waisted skirt and beige tank. 




Another example of Annie's girly, girl next door look. She is wearing just a simple navy/black cardigan and though that is quite a hard dress to pull of, she has managed to pretty well. 
Here Annie, standing on the far right shows how she keeps it pretty and girly. Amongst the others wearing long maxi dresses at the party, she still, to me, stands out in a beautiful green colour top and a little black skirt. 


I think that this is my favourite outfit of Annie's so far. She very often wears high waisted maxi skirts and then little crop tops with open backs. I think it is such a beautiful and elegant yet young and cute look. She has a small frame and so a crop top like this works really well. I really love this look. 
Keeping it simple- yet in this case simple is better. Another high waisted skirt with a plain tank. But it is accessorised really well because I think that the long necklace really adds a lot to it.

Click here to see the other characters:
NAOMI
SILVER
ADRIANNA
IVY




No comments:

Post a Comment