Monday 11 March 2013

FAVOURITES FROM FEBRUARY




Some of the beauty products that I have really been enjoying over the past month or so. I have tried to use international brands so it is applicable to everyone!

CLINIQUE LINE SMOOTHING CONCEALER


I love this concealer and on days when I am feeling lazy or my skin is looking good, I use this only, no base or tinted moisturiser with it. It is fairly pricey but gives a great coverage and is perfect to cover up little blemishes that appear suddenly. My shade is medium 0,4 which may actually be a little dark for me, but I usually add a little bit of my moisturiser to it to lighten it. 


BODY SHOP BRONZER STICK





I tend to use this as a bronzer because it gives the same effect and is very easy to apply. It is particularly useful if you have oily skin or even an oil based moisturiser. Sometimes your skin can feel wet after applying moisturser and then base and blush, and this highlighs your check bones but also dries those oily areas. It is a great buy plus it lasts for ages. 

BRITTANY SPEARS- FANTASY PERFUME
There are other scents but I only like this pink one. It reminds me of good times and I have been wearing it for a while but just got a new bottle... It is fairly sweet but not too much so that it becomes unwearable and the smell softens over time. I love it and pretty much wear it everyday- it is quite similar to J Biebs new perfume as well. I read a few reviews to find out what smell it is exactly and this is what it said (the site was: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Britney-Spears/Fantasy-600.html ) "It opens with fruity mix of litchi, golden quince and kiwi. The provocative heart is composed of jasmine and white chocolate. The base combines orris root, musk and woods." That all sounds delicious, but don't get me wrong, whilst it may sound complicated, it is not at all and is really great, I think it is best suited for young ish people. 


ENVIRON PRE CLEANSER
I actually use this as a make up remover, especially for my eyes when I wear heavy mascara, eyeliner, etc. I only just got it and so far it works like a charm. Whats so nice is that it removes your make up and pre cleanses your face simultaneously. It is quite oily, but sothat it can break down clumps of make up quickly and effectivly and it leaves my skin super soft and smooth. 



SUNNYSIDE FROM LUSH
So if you do not already know Lush (I dont know where it is, I know for sure here, England and New Zealand but not sure about America?) but it is incredible. I could spend thousands there and would buy everything if I could. Its basic idea is very creative, different homemade beauty products usually in a solid form. So they have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash and bubble baths all in a solid form and then you break bits off and throw them in the bath (in the case of this one, a bubble bath) and bubbles form. It is so cool and much more convenient to move around, unlike leaking liquids. This one is my favourite in the bubble bath range as it is not too sweet nor too plain. It is quite floral almost but it really has the most incredible smell and produces a full bath of bubbles with just a small bit. 






No comments:

Post a Comment