Friday 3 May 2013

RED CARPET DESIGNERS: Valentino

SPRING 2011:

I love how this dress falls and the interesting flower detail type thing on the
left shoulder. I also like that it ends just above her ankles. 
Firstly, I  love this red, especially compared to the muted
colour pallet of most of this collection. I like the slit and love the sheer long sleeves.
The overall fit and shape of this dress are just so beautiful. 
Another one, very similar to the first one that I like a lot!

FALL 2011:
I love this high scoop-neck couture Valentino dress.  I think
that the beading is so so beautiful and I love the sense of sophistication and royalty
it gives off, definitely a dress to make a statement!
The embroidery and beading in this dress is quite something! I like the
colour a lot, and I specifically like the very high neck and collar, which is quite unusual
to see on full-length long sleeve dresses. I think this is a perfect dress for
a fall collection. 
SPRING 2012:
How pretty and spring-y is this?! The lace, precise embroidery
 and beautiful beading make this an absolutely stunning dress. I really like the sheer paneling on
the chest and the little bow around the waist.

Again with the more muted colours, this was probably one of the more
simple designs from the round up but it is so different and beautifully
streamline. I think it is different and very interesting. 
Two very beautiful red dresses from spring 2012. I love the pockets of
the left dress! However my personal favourite it the one on the right, I
love its cap sleeves and drop waist which is belted. 
FALL 2012

This is Anne Hathaway in fall 2012 Valentino couture. I don't think
that the dress looked to great on her, becaue it may have worn her a bit. But
I love the actual dress because it's so different. The scallops around the neck are
so beautiful and loose, sheer feel is very elegant and flowy. 
SPRING 2013
I think that is really pretty, especially the loose almost see-through sleeves
and the absolutely beautiful colour.

I love that this material has been used and made to work so well, even though
there are so many ways it could have potentially gone wrong. I like that these dresses
are different and have a more rigid shape to them. 
I love love this dress. I am a fan of the a high neck line with a collar on
long dresses! I love that all shades of blue are in this season, and how brilliant
is this lace!?

No comments:

Post a Comment