Sunday 4 August 2013

My Travel Wish List - Part 2

Continuing from part 1: 

1) BACK TO ITALY
I really can say this is a country I know well and love. I went to live there for a month and a half on exchange and loved it so so much. I just want to go back. 

























2) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
I have been here to, to New York (city not state) only though. I love America , I don't know what it is about it, but it is a land of massive variation in terms of landscape and geographical beauty and also has a lot of culture, music and exciting things to offer.

Morning Glory Rainbow Pool, Yellowstone National Park
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hollywood, LA
Disney World, Florida



New Yooorkkk
3) THE DEAD SEA
This just sounds too amazing! I mean you float in it, a sea that everything floats in! Not to mention the massive cultural experience of visiting the surrounding countries and learning about such a different way of life for me. 






















4) MEXICO


























5) CANADA
I have family living there so that is partly the reason, but I have also been there and really enjoyed it. I really want to ride the Maid of the Mist to the Niagra Falls again!




























No comments:

Post a Comment