Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Travel Wish List- Part 3

And the final post for this travel series, although there are many more places I'd love to go, these few posts sum of the ones I am most excited currently to see one day!

1) GREAT BRITAIN (ENGLAND AND SCOTLAND AND IRELAND) 
I would love love to visit London again, I was pretty young when I went there, like 4/5 I imagine and I just know I will love it there. I would also particularly like to see the White Cliffs of Dover. And I would also like to go to Ireland and Scotland too. 
White Cliffs of Dover
Bridge's Park, Ireland


























2) NEW ZEALAND
I think that it is a country filled with so many exciting this to do, not to mention how beautiful it is!


Wharariki Beach, NZ
West coast, NZ





















3) FIJI/MALDIVES:
I am a beach kinda girl, making Fiji (and the Maldives) perfect for me... crystal clear blue waters and lots of sun sounds about right! I really want to go to Tahiti. 


Blue Hole, Fiji






4) AUSTRALIA
I really really want to swim and snorkel, etc. in the Great Barrier Reef. Would also love to check out some of the bigger cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. I also, in general find most Australians very friendly and nice people as well!

I don't know if this picture is some Pinterest legend or not, but this looks pretty cool if it is legit!



5) COSTA RICA AND PERU: 
There is just so much that I want to do here in central/south America :D Stunning landscapes and such a different culture that I would love to experience and learn more about!

Sunset in Costat Rica
Matchu Pichu, Peru



No comments:

Post a Comment