Saturday 3 August 2013

My Travel Wish List - Part 1

Okay so I wanted to make this, because I have recently just had this desire to travel and see the world. And since, there is no way I can do that now with exams and all coming up, I thought I'd make a list of everywhere I want to go one day... I know it is very unlikely I'll go to all these places, not to mention how much it would cost, but I guess I can dream....


So here it goes. 

1) SOMEWHERE ICY
By this I mean Iceland, Greenland, Antarctica, The North Pole, Cold parts of Canada, etc. 

Gullfoss, Iceland
Greenland
























2) HAWAII
Oh my gosh, I mean who does;t want to go to Hawaii. It is like the perfect place for me, sea but also forest and mountains and lots of things to do. 

























3) SWITZERLAND
- SKIING IN THE SWISS ALPS
- ZIP LINING IN THE SWISS ALPS





4) BALI 
Ever since I watched "Eat Pray Love" I have wanted to go here. 

























5) BORA BORA

6) THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
It doesn't really matter where to me, Finland, Alaska, Norway, anywhere, but seriously this would be so so cool!

You rent a glass-roofed igloo to sleep under
the northern lights!


Expect more :D I just didn't want the posts to be too long...


No comments:

Post a Comment