Sunday 18 August 2013

Writer's Block and Some Good Music

I feel like I haven't posted in ages, and the truth behind it is that I have had far to much school work to do anything else. But even when I have occasionally had the time, I literally went through a stage where I simply had no idea what to write. I am still not really sure, but wanted to do something so you know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, because I start exams soon and won't be able to post for a month or two. Anyway, I have been listening to some really great music at the moment, so I thought I'd share that with you. These are my top songs of the moment. 

1) MINE- COVER BY GLEE (ORIGINALLY BY TAYLOR SWIFT) 


2) SAME LOVE- MACKLEMORE AND RYAN LEWIS FT. MARY LAMBERT


3) WAKE ME UP- AVICII


4) CHLOE- EMBLEM 3


5) DEMONS- IMAGINE DRAGONS



6) JUST GIVE ME A REASON- P!NK FT.  NATE RUESS


7) BEST SONG EVER- ONE DIRECTION




8) MADE IN THE USA- DEMI LOVATO





No comments:

Post a Comment