Monday 3 March 2014

IT'S BEEN 1 YEAR!


So I am pretty bleak that I missed the actual date for my 1 year blog anniversary! I was about 10 days ago and I just didn't realise, I had thought in the back of my mind that it was in March, but anyhow, that doesn't really matter. 

But I thought that I'd celebrate with a celebratory post :D Wow, I actually cannot believe it's only been a year that I've had this little blog of mine! And I can't believe that I've actually kept it going. I started it because I'm not a journal person, but when I have a lot on my mind, or when I am really excited about something, or really inspired, I always feel the need to share it or let it out. And so, basically this blog was just to post about life and beautiful things and cool ideas and travel and baking and music, essentially all the things that make life worth living. And, I've really just loved it! I love posting, and I've found that often I'll blog in the most stressful of times because it actually helps me relax, or have a break by doing something I enjoy. 

It's never been about who saw it, or how many page views. because the truth is that eve if I had 1 pageview, this blog was for me, and gradually it's kind of become something that I want to look back on, to remember times in my life, or things I loved, and that sort of thing. This last year was by far the most stressful one thus far, and I know now being at variety, it's only going to get more, but I know that I'll keep up this little blog of mine. I've only had 60 posts! That's crazy because it feels like way more!

So here are some of the stats after a year of blogging:
Page views: 4693
Most popular post: 90210 FASHION- Ivy
Most visited page: Never say Never
Audience (top 4 countries visiting this blog): 
South Africa, USA, Germany, France. 
My favourite post: Pinterest Rainbow or Christmas Gingerbread Cookies (because these were the most fun to write). 
Most commented on post: 90210 FASHION- Adrianna

So thank you so much, to all of you who've clicked to this blog. I've really enjoyed having someone out there to share all these amazing things with! 







No comments:

Post a Comment