Saturday 12 September 2015

A Fresh Start: Boundless and Infinite

If this is your first time back in a while you may have noticed a few changes. I have been playing with the idea of changing the name of my blog for a long time now, because I felt that I sort of out-grew the old name a bit, and wanted something that more closely represents what this blog is about for me. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the url, I don't think, but the actual name could change- so that's exactly what I did.  

Boundless and Infinite just sort of summed up a feeling of hope, excitement and freedom, which is exactly what I want this blog to represent: a place where I can express excitement for cool things I'm doing, relish in plans of adventures to come and reflect on anything really that is something important to me, or I am passionate about, or simply just makes me happy, and may make you guys happy to. I think the title Boundless and Infinite just gives off a feeling of youth, positivity and hope that I really liked. 
I actually came up with the title after reading a really stunning quote I found that just very adequately sums up exactly how I hope to lead my life:

No comments:

Post a Comment