Thursday 11 December 2014

November Favourites

Hi everyone :D

Time for another favourites! Christmas is well on its way now and so before I launch into full Christmas mode on my blog, I really wanted to do a November favourites first because I haven't done one in a while and there have been a few products I have been really thoroughly enjoying over the last month or so. 

So starting with 
MAKE-UP AND BEAUTY
REVLON AGE DEFYING TARGETED DARK SPOT CONCEALER TREATMENT
in the shade 02
For a while now, I've been struggling to find a good concealer. In fact, before this one, I have never found one that I like enough to buy another tube of! I personally, am not a fan of  the blemish crayons and prefer a concealer with a slightly more liquidy consistency. But I have finally found a pretty great one! Not only does this have great coverage and lasts pretty long, it also is the perfect colour for my skin tone, which is something I often have struggled to find in concealers. I can't remember what it cost, but it was fairy inexpensive and so I rate definitely give this a go if you're on the hunt for a great new concealer. 



MAYBELLINE- MASTER DUO GLOSSY LINER
I have been on the hunt for a good liquid liner recently, and I stumbled upon this one, which I have been really enjoying. My main issue with liquid eye-liner is that it can smudge so easily, but this one really doesn't, is very much waterproof and, as liquid eye-liners go, is relatively easy to apply. 



THE BODY SHOP: GLAZED APPLE BATH JELLY
Gotta love a new Body Shop product, particularly when it's in their new Christmas scent! This bath jelly makes SO many bubbles and smells so so good! I literally am alternating between this and a Lush christmas bomb every time I have a bath. 



RANDOM FAVOURITES
So now onto a few more random things I loved last month. 

CANDLES
HOLIDAY TIME GLASS CANDLE
in the scent PINE
So, I've definitely expressed my love of scented candles on this blog before, but recently I have been loving this one, cause it is such an unusual scent. It's very light and subtle but is also chistmassy and slightly sweet. I bought it at this massive department shop called Macro for a crazy cheap amount of money but it has lasted so long, comes in this lovely jar, and is a great dupe for the christmas Yankee candles I have been wanting to try.



FOOD/DRINK
CADBURY SNOWFLAKES
Sorry, I have accidentally turned my favourites post into a christmas one, but over the last month, these have definitely been one of my favourite little treats! Cadbury chocolate is just so delicious, and these little icing sugar covered chocolate balls are just so good!


FASHION/JEWELLERY
LOVISA (SETS OF 4)
My jewellery favourite this month has to be rings! I am not a huge eating or bracelet person, but I really do like rings and recently this South African (I think) shop called Lovisa has recently opened near me and they have the prettiest rings! I bought these four which I have just been loving, so yeah, definitely check out Lovisa if you're from SA. 


TV SHOW: 
VEEP
So in the last month I have just be obsessed with this show! It is just amazing! I tried it a bit reluctantly because it's based on politics and the (fictional) Vice President of the USA, which I wouldn't have expected to enjoy but the acting is amazing, the storyline is brilliant and it's very funny and still light-hearted and easy to watch! I am just so in love with this show and I'd say it's a humorous mixture of something like Parks and Recreation with Scandal or that sort of thing! Give it a try, I was hooked from the Pilot! 


MOVIE:
INTERSTELLAR
I literally don't even know what to write about this movie, it is just absolutely phenomenal, but to the point where I can't even begin to actually describe the plot or the concepts or anything, it kind of just blew my mind! It is so so clever, and is about space travel and galaxies and all that, but whether you think that's your thing, watch this movie nonetheless! It's just a huge movie, with brilliant acting and so much thought, not to mention stunning cinematography! I watched it in the theatres and afterwards I literally didn't even know what to do with myself, it's just so impactful, definitely worth a watch!


Hope you enjoy any of these if you give them a try! Expect some christmassy posts coming your way soon :D 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment