Wednesday 3 July 2013

Pinterest Geek


Hellooo, 
Its been a while because I went on holiday to Mauritius :D It was like the best place I have ever seen and I had a magical time, so except a post about that soon with lots of pictures! I also, while there, did four things on my bucket list which was very exciting for me! So be sure to check out what I have crossed off by clicking here


Anyway, this post is actually about PINTEREST. So, if you do not have this already, I fully recommend you do so right now. I have been a We Heart It fan for quite some time and when someone suggested I got Pintrest I was kind of hesitant because I didn't see the point if I had, and enjoyed We Heart It so much. But, since I got it I have literally become the biggest Pintrest geek. I go on all the time, fantasising about beautiful places and pinning hundreds of stunning photos. So I really wanted to share with you some of my favourite photos from each 'board' I have on Pintrest. 



Enjoooyy over the next couple of posts

No comments:

Post a Comment