Sunday 3 August 2014

Pretty Little Liars Fashion- SPENCER



Spencer's style is definitely very sophisticated and quite classy. Hers is one of my favourite styles because  she always pairs items really well together. She is very slim and so often wears tight pretty dresses, high waisted things like skirts or shorts and she also, just in general, often has quite different and really unique clothes., I love her style. She always looks very well put together and likes to keep accessories simple and let her clothes talk for themselves.

I think this is such a stunning dress! Oh my word, the lace is so so pretty!

I like this a lot, especially cause it is quite unusual. I like the rope-like belt in the front pulling in her waist, and at the back there is a really huge bow (not sure if I love that, but still interesting). I just think this is quite cool and quirky. 

I love this peplum floral print shirt. It is so simple, but it just really suits her and is very pretty. You can't see her pants fully but they are like horse-riding pants, which is a style she does often too, and it always suits her. 



This is in the first season and so the look is a bit younger, but I like this skirt very much, so I wanted to include it. Spencer often wears boots/interesting socks that come up just below her knees like this. 

Even though this is meant to be such a casual look, this is my favourite of them all! I love this! These denim high waisted shorts are so nice and look great on her. I love the unbuttoned plaid shirt, I just think that it looks so cool. And while I'm surprised a purple T-shirt works under that, I just really like this!

I really like this aztec print shirt! I also just think blazers really sit Spencer. 


This is quite an interesting look, but I like that its different and kinda old-school cool I guess.  I like this trench coat on Spencer, and the hat and shoes add a little something more to the look. 

This is just another really pretty look that I like a lot. 


Spencer looks really nice in these plaid shirts, and this is one I like a lot. I like that she has the black sweater under it so you see it a bit. I also loved this when she paired it with a beige trench coat later in the episode. 

Spencer is quite tall and so maxi skirts, like this one, really look amazing on her. I love this, because it's a pretty unusual print, but looks so pretty. I also like that she paired it with a really plain, simple but still pretty white T-shirt tucked in. And I also really like the pendant necklace.

I love these musk/dirty pink coloured skinny jeans! I also like that they finish at her ankles, so they're slightly shorter than usual jeans, and therefore look so nice with her similarly coloured tommies. I also like the coloured shirt with that blue blazer. I just really like this, particularly the colour combination. 

This is another one of my favourites. I think that this high waisted skirt looks so pretty paired with the lacy navy shirt. I don't know if I would have paired it with knee-high socks, but that is very much Spencer's style. 

This is such a beautiful little white sheer top! I really liked it, and then I liked it even more when I saw how nice it looks paired with a ceil blue blazer. I also love the pearl headband. 

Okay so that's it for my Pretty Little Liars fashion posts. I hope you liked them! I think the costumes and general style in this show is so pretty. And I love how each of the four main characters really have a very distinct, unique style, that suits their personality! 


No comments:

Post a Comment