Monday 24 November 2014

My Holy Grail: Mascara

MAYBELLINE 'THE FALSIES- VOLUME EXPRESS' MASCARA

This is honestly the best mascara I have ever come across! And so I decided it was finally time for a blog post to share it with all of you! I have been using this mascara for quite some time now actually, but in between have tried a whole bunch of other mascaras too, but I always seem to come back to this one, because it is just so good and I've yet to find a highstreet brand of mascara that is nearly as good as this one!


This one, in the purpley-magenta tube is the original one and there are a whole bunch of other types within the "The Falsies" range, but I've tried two of the others and in my opinion, this original one is still by far the best! 


Maybelline 'The Falsies' just makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller but is also not cake-y or clumpy and so separates the lashes really nicely. I tend to avoid mascara on my bottom lashes, but the few times I have done those, this works nicely for bottom lashes too. 

The wand is not one of those horrible plastic ones and I find that it grips the lashes really well. The shape of the end is also really helpful in coating all your lashes without any smudges anywhere else on your face (this is something I tend to end up doing quite a lot usually). 

Click here, to check it out on Feel Unique where you can check out reviews and prices or order it online if you want. 


It costs about R130 here and lasts a good while! So yeah, looking for a relatively cheap, really good quality mascara? 

This is your one. 

Check out some of the other posts in the "Holy Grail" series:
Bronzer



No comments:

Post a Comment