Tuesday 16 December 2014

Lush Haul | Limited Christmas Range

I've made a few stops at Lush lately and seem to have accumulated pretty much every item on the Lush Chritsmas range. I have no idea why it makes me so happy, maybe its the fact that it's limited edition, or maybe it's just a combination of Lush and Christmas, two of my favourite things, but either way, I am very excited to get using these! 



So I just thought I'd show you what I've picked up from Lush and tell you about the one's I've used so far!

SO WHITE BATH BALLISTIC
So this was my first year trying this one under high recommendations and I really enjoyed it! It is not as exciting as some, in that it is mainly just a plain white bath bomb, but it feels super good for the skin and smells like apples, which is such an amazing scent of Lush's!


SPARKLER BATH BALLISTIC
Sadly, this broke in half before I could use it but it still did it's job! This one smells absolutely amazing! It's nice and sweet and it looked so cool in the bath! This was also the first year (I think) that they brought out bath ballistics that aren't round, so it was cool to give these a try. 


LUXURY LUSH PUD BATH BALLISTIC
These bath ballistics are so amazing! This one particularly, just exploded crazy whirls of bubbles and colours and glitter all over the bath, and smelt sweet and christmassy. 


DASHING SANTA BATH BOMB
I didn't see this one last year and so had to try it! I haven't use it yet, but it smells so good, sweet and floral but still fresh and quite crisp. I can't wait to try it!


CANDY MOUNTAIN BUBBLE BAR
This cute little bubble bar is in the Lush scent 'Snow Fairy', which pretty much just smells like sweets (or candy), and so it is not a smell that everyone likes, and can be a bit much if you use it often, but I really do love this scent! This bubble bar can be broken up and used at least 3 times and it fills the bath with loads of pretty pink bubbles. 


STAR LIGHT, STAR BRIGHT BATH MELT
I have just used this one recently and it is one of my favourites! It has a beautiful smells of lemons and just melts away in the water, so really moisturises your skin and leaves it feeling so smooth!


GOLDEN WONDER BATH BALLISTIC
I haven't used this one yet but I had the same one last year and it was amazing, so I'm saving this one! Apparently this is one of their most popular ones and while it is a bit pricey, cause it's so huge, I know it is worth it and makes for a very exciting bath!


HOLLY-GO LIGHTLY BUBBLE BAR
This bubble bar's scent is just the epitome of Christmas, it smells like spices and is so fragrant! I've not yet used it, but it is so pretty and I think it will makes so delicious smelling bubbles. 


ROCK STAR SOAP
I've never bought any of the Lush soaps before cause I'm usually more of a shower gel person, but I got this one, which smells like Snow Fairy and is just so lovely and sweet and I am really enjoying it! I'm keen to give some other new Lush soaps a try now too. 


SHOOT FOR THE STARS BATH BALLISTIC
Hmmm, this one smells amazing! I also used this one recently and it is just so exciting in the bath! After it has finished it's show of fizzing and bubbling and darting all over the bath, it leaves the water a super deep blue and sprays out loads of pretty silver glitter, I loved this one!


CHRISTMAS EVE BUBBLE BAR
I've not used this one yet either, but I did try it last Christmas, and it's one of my favourites because the smells is quite natural, fresh and not too sweet or overpowering, so it's really lovely. 


LORD OF MISRULE BATH BALLISTIC
If you read this blog regularly, you'll probably know this is my all-time favourite Lush bomb! It's smell is just so good and like nothing else, I just can't stop sniffing it! Not to mention how amazing it is when you pop it in the water and it spins and fizzes and colours you water leaving behind that amazing smell!


NORTHERN LIGHTS BATH BALLISTIC
This unfortunately also broke before I could use it! I haven't used this one yet and I think it's also new to the Christmas range, so  am so excited to give it a try, and it, of course, smells delicious! 



So that's everything I got from Lush! If you feel like a treat, particularly those of you up in the Northern Hemisphere, in the midst of winter, a lovely hot bath with any one of these will just instantly cheer you up!



No comments:

Post a Comment