Tuesday 19 March 2013

90210 fashion- ADRIANNA


ADRIANNA
Adrianna is such a beautiful person but her style in this series hasn't yet quite got its own individuality yet in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, she dresses beautifully, but what I mean is that I am finding it very hard to give her style a certain word to describe it. I guess my nearest description would be young, colourful and preppy, however at times it is also really editorial high fashion, so I mix I guess. Adrianna is a complicated character and as a viewer, you go through times of loving and hating her. She is not nearly as big a part of the California Girl look as the rest of them and often wears sun dresses and little cardigans. 
This is one of my favourite dresses that i can remember Adrianna wearing. It just fit her so well with the skinny belt and change from horizontal to vertical lines. It was also such a perfect colour for her. 
This dress looks great on Adrianna. She has a full bust and so can pull of the low neck line and she also has a small waist and so where it pulls in there is very flattering. The pattern is not one that I would usually like however, in this case I feel like it does work. 
Adrianna wears a lot of bright colours and they do work on her. You can see how this is quite a young preppy look, but done well.
This was one of the dresses that Ade wore that was a lot more high fashion, she pulled out all stops proving that she can look classy behind her sweet style too.
This dress looked really great on her. The colour, in my opinion maybe could have been a bit brighter, cause those really suit her. But the high neck works great on her as well as the slight pull in at the waist and the flawy skirt down. 
Adrianna, on the left wearing the polka dot shorts, shows that she can also do the simple look with shorts and a T shirt and in fact, this is actually one of my favourite looks on her, so I hope to see more of this among all the pretty dresses and skirts.

Click to see the other characters:
ANNIE
NAOMI
IVY
SILVER

2 comments: