Sunday 26 April 2015

My Holy Grail: Bronzer

I wanted to do a quick little post about my absolute favourite bronzer! I am definitely not the first to rave about this stuff, and only got into it last year, so am actually a bit late on the bandwagon, but wanted to share it with you in case any of you are on the hunt for a great bronzer. 

So it is the "Bourjour Paris Bronzing Powder" known as their 'chocolate bronzer'. This stuff is just amazing! As far as I know, it does only come in one shade, but to me its not a problem at all, as you can add more or less, or pair it with blush, etc. to change it up if it isn't quite the shade you want. It is a really beautiful deep peach, almost redd-y brown colour and is absolutely perfect for contouring and adding some colour to your face! 


It is almost matte but has a few little speckles of shimmer in it, which looks so pretty on your cheeks! The packaging can be a bit misleading, as usually I like to go for products with very pretty boxes or packaging, and this one wasn't immediately one that caught my eye, but actually, it is great! The little box has a metallic part of the lid that clicks it closed, which is amazing because it is therefore always closed and there's no risk of the powder all falling out, or the powder being broken up and ruined like in a lot of other bronzers I have used before. 



It is also really big, which means that it lasts for AGES! And so is super good value for money! Inside it is shaped like little chocolate squares (you can't really see in mine as I've used it so much!) and even smells a tiny bit like chocolate, which could never be a bad thing hehe


So yeah, I love this stuff! The pan will last for ages, the packaging is clever and protects the powder, it looks cool, and most importantly, it is so pretty on your skin and often I will just use this without any blush or highlighter or anything else!


You can get it at most drugsstore like shops and so yeah, its definitely worth a use!

If you want to read some more reviews or order it online, you can check it out on the Superdrug website here!


And to check out some of the other posts in this 'Holy Grail make-up series', choose any of these below!
Mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment