Monday 28 July 2014

Pretty Little Liars Fashion- EMILY


Emily is an interesting character and I wouldn't say she's a tomboy because she is still pretty girly but her style is a lot more simple than the others and her look is very sporty and casual. She tends to avoid loads of accesories and often will just wear shorts and a pretty top, or jeans and lot of layered shirts. I often see her in plaid shirts, sometimes denim skirts and often scarves and converse. She likes to keep things plain and simple, yet still pretty. Her character is played by Shay Mitchell in the show and is very much the "girl-next-door" type and I think sometimes her style is less appreciated in comparison to the very interesting and elaborate ones of her friends, but yeah, check these looks out! She wears a lot of blue, khaki and maroon, but then occasionally will throw in bright pops of colour which tend to suit her dark hair and tanned skin very well.

I really love Emily's burgundy jeans and her faded kind of spotted/splotchy material jacket!
I apologise for the crap quality of these, particularly the one on the right. But I wanted to include it so you could see that she was wearing three-quarter jeans with this. I don't know exactly what it is about this look, but I just really love it! 
This is a very sort of casual every day look but I really like these plain black legging with a pop of colour. 


This is quite an unusual dress and I just thought that it was really interesting and cool. I like the way it hangs (if that makes sense) and think that the cut out along the neckline is really cool and makes it more than a simple little dress. 

I love this look because while its essentially just jeans, a Tshirt and a leather jacket, it is still really different and fashionable. This is very much Emily's style, she wears a lot of jackets and jeans and layers, etc. I think this maroon jacket is so cool!
Big cargo jackets like this are very in at the moment, particularly ones this sort of olive green/browny/khaki colour. I just really love this look. I think the bini looks so cool and is an accessory that a lot of people would struggle to pull off. I just in general really like this. 
I love this black T-shirt dress on Emily because it is a perfect example of how less really is more. 
This vintage polka dot blue dress is one of my favourites on Emily. It is very different to her usual style but I just love it, I think it is so pretty!
This is such a pretty navy summer dress. I think it really suits Emily's figure and shows off her small waist by tightly pulling in there and then flowing down just above her knees.



No comments:

Post a Comment