Saturday 14 March 2015

My Studying Playlist

Hello again

I'm sorry I've been so slack with posting! My semester has just become more and more stressful, peaking now, as we start mid-terms on monday. But I wanted to share some music that I have been listening to a lot lately with all of you, and that is my studying playlist. 
For the most part, I can't really concentrate whilst listening to music, but there are a couple of times I can, like if I'm doing revision or readings, or that sort of thing, and so I thought, for all of you out there who are also writing mid-terms, test weeks or anything else that you are finding stressful, this playlist is perfect to have on quietly while you study, or to listen to and have a bit of a break in between sections!



GOTTA HAVE YOU- THE WEEPIES

OBLIVION- BASTILLE

STUBBORN LOVE- THE LUMINEERS

BE BRAVE- SHELLEY FRALEY

THE SPECIAL TWO- MISSY HIGGINS

HEART ATTACK- KEVIN OLUSOLA (INSTRUMENTAL)

SWEET DISPOSITION- THE TEMPER TRAP

SAFE AND SOUND- TAYLOR SWIFT FT. THE CIVIL WARS

WATCHING PAINT DRY (SONG 6)- GEORGE EZRA

CLASSY GIRLS- THE LUMINEERS

MESS IS MINE- VANCE JOY

BETTER THAN YOU THINK- THE DUBARRYS

STAY WITH ME- ED SHEERAN (COVER)

RAGTIME- RANDY NEWMAN

IF I HAD A BOAT- KAREN ELSON (COVER)

SMILE- 'ANDIE' (COVER)

LOVE IS WAR- AMERICAN YOUNG

STAY WITH ME- KEVIN OLUSOLA (INSTRUMENTAL)

OLD SHOES- ADAM BARNES

So those are some of my favourites to study to! I also made this playlist (well almost the same) on my 8-tracks account, so if you want to download it or listen to it in full, you can check it out there

Enjoy and happy studying xx

No comments:

Post a Comment