Friday 29 March 2013

Is it hunger or boredom?

So recently I have been thinking about the way that our minds work in relation to being bored and wanting to eat. I don't know about you guys, but definitely for me,  I tend to search the cupboards, pantry and fridge every time I run out of things to do. So this is especially a problem for me now, during the holidays, where I actually have some time to be bored. I can honestly say that I have regularly opened the fridge more then once in the same half and hour, hoping that the second time something new and delicious would appear, hahah- I hope this isn't just me!
So the reason why I wrote this post is because I stumbled across this picture on We Heart It:


So I decided, in honour of all the delicious, amazing goodies I've been liking on We Heart It/ Pinterest, I'd make a little post of some of the yummy things I want to try/make!










\
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh 

No comments:

Post a Comment