Friday 15 March 2013

BEAUTY TAG


Hellooooo



So firstly, I have just posted on my music blog (click the Beautiful music page) to go there....so if you're keen, go check that out- its a post on One Direction and some of my favourite songs at the moment. I have also caught up on my "Little Things" blog, so check that out at http://headundercovers.blogspot.com)


1. Would you rather only ever wear eye make up or skin makeup?
Um, I think skin makeup because even though I don't have terrible skin, I can't imagine never being able to cover up a break out or little flaws and blemishes. 

2. Would you rather cut off all your hair, or never cut it again?
Never cut it. Short hair doesn't look great on me, and for me it would be a lot more limiting.
Pretty yet messy bun

3. Would you rather wear your clothes too big or too small?
Too big. You can gather it with belts, etc and make it a bit more flattering but too tight, is just a problem all round. 

4. If you were given lots of money to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
Clothes. I like makeup too, but I'm not a makeup product hoarder, so I only need one mascara at a time, etc whereas for clothes I can just buy anything that looks pretty and fits well.

5. Would you rather wear eyeliner as lipstick or lipstick as eyeliner?
Lipstick as eyeliner. Neither are great, but maybe lipstick could pass for eyeshadow, etc. rather than trying to get away with black lines around your mouth. 

6. Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows or fill them in with a sharpie?
Never fill in my eyebrows. I actually very rarely do this anyway because I have dark, full eyebrows already, so I don't usually need to. 

7. Would you rather never pluck your eyebrows or never shave your legs? 
I would hate never to be able to shape my eyebrows, but the idea of never shaving my legs is terrible, I could never, so I would definitely rather never pluck my eyebrows. 

8. Would you rather wear one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One lip colour, if I found a lipstick shade that I really liked and suited most makeup looks, that would be okay I guess. 

9. Would you rather wear you rather wear you nails dark or light all year round?
Bright, I am generally a fan of bright, vibrant colours. 

10. Would you rather give up your current lip product or eye product?
Lip product because I am currently using the most amazing eyeliner- Yardley retractable eye pencil (and also a pretty good mascara too - Maybelline waterproof volume express). 

11. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
Messy hair and nice makeup- because I quite like the look of messy buns and plaits, etc and even though I often do go days without wearing makeup if I haven't much on, I'd prefer to have nice makeup and messy hair. 

12. Would you rather dye your hair neon green or wear neon green lipstick for the rest of your life?
Neither sound very appealing but I guess dye my hair because it would eventually grow out and neon lipstick for the rest of your life is an awful commitment. The green hair you could disquise a bit with hats, etc. and pull up into a bun or topknot. 

13. Would you rather never take your make-up off (it would stay nice) or never wear it again?
Never take it off. Because even though I don't always wear it, I feel prettier and more confident when I put on make-up and so to never be able to wear it again would be horrible. Although I wouldn't enjoy sleeping with it on. I also think it would be really bad for my skin to always have make-up on, so I don't know. 

So that's my reprise of Zoella and Tanya Burr's beauty tag, adjusted a bit... Feel free to do this on your blog or YouTube channel but comment to let me know so I can check it out and please link my blog too :)








No comments:

Post a Comment