Thursday 30 January 2014

Huge Lush Haul

If any of you read my blog fairly regularly, you'll know that recently I have become slightly *extremely* addicted to Lush. Lush is a British brand shop that sells the most amazing bath, shower and body products. They do amazing bubble bars (SOLIDIFIED BUBBLE BATH!!), shower gels, bath bombs, massage bars, everything that all are bright, colourful, smell amazing and are good for your skin!

So Lush have their regular products, and then during their festive season, they release the most exciting range of new christmas and festive products. So in December I went and spend far too much there, buying almost every product on the shelf. And I loved them all so much that I thought I'd share them with you. I took pictures of how they looked in the bath, and I'll tell you my favourites. 

GOLDEN WONDER BATH BOMB (this smelt really amazing and kind of like champagne almost- quite sweet but not overwhelming)


LUXURY LUSH PUD BATH BOMB (super super sweet and delicious, I felt like I was bathing in pink kool-aid)

You can see its got all these little coloured holes that are all fizzy and make the bath colourful. 
BOMBARDINO BATH BOMB (this is a smaller one that the normal bath bombs, but it was one of my favourites! It smelt very festive- kind of like honey and gingerbread- and in the bomb, it had bath oil and little nuggets of very moisturising gel, it was very good for my skin. This was one of my favourites.)

It looks like  cute little man. His hat is filled with all these moisturising and amazing skin products. 

CANDY MOUNTAIN BUBBLE BAR (so if you don't know- a bubble bar is used by basically crumbling some of it under the running water and it makes bubbles as if you used bubble bath. Candy Mountain is their signature 'Snow Fairy' smell which is pink and girly and flowery and sweet. Some people don't like it, but it's one of my favourites, it literally smells like sweets/candy. This bubble bar was also one of my favourite buys, it made my bath completely fill of light pink pretty bubbles, and smelt delicious!)

You don't use the whole bar in one go, so this is just a piece I broke off, but the whole thing looks like a twirly pink and white mountain. 

SNOW FAIRY MASSAGE BAR (massage bars are a lot more expensive, but basically they are super soft, melty bars of moisturising goodness that you massage into your skin. It leaves you skin so so soft and smelling amazing! This one has the same scent as Candy Mountain above, but a bit sweeter. And it's super cute and shaped little a little festive angel.)


They are very soft and so it literally melts in your hand as you hold it! Inside, is all this glittery, moisturising gel!
SHOOTING FOR THE STARS BATH BOMB (I am only remebering now, that every one of these are pretty much a favourite, s it's pointless singling out one or two. I loved this too. Its deep midnight blue and it smells great! It wasn't quite as sweet as all the pink ones and it had a more relaxing, less floral smell. I am terrible at describing smells, but if you're not a fan of the sweet fruity/floral ones, this is a good one.)


CHRISTMAS EVE BUBBLE BAR (this one just smelt so so good, it wasn't sweet and almost smelt like 'clean' and fresh- that's the only way I can describe it, but so good. I didn't take a picture of it before I crumbled it in, but its shaped like a circle with a moon and the night sky. It makes loads of bubbles!)
The blue and yellow combine to make the water a mint green. 
LORD OF MISRULE BATH BOMB (this is my absolute favourite Lush product! I actually used it kind of accidentally, I bought it as a gift for someone and then when I got home, it smelt so good that I used it myself and went back to buy more. On the outside, it doesn't look that amazing, its kind of murky green, but  it smells so so so amazing! Its sweet but kind of peppery almost, so its a very rich smell. And it is so exciting to watch as it explodes in the water! Inside it's filled with this red wine coloured fizzy stuff and it fizzes and moves all around spreading bubbles of maroon fizz. It's definitely one of my favourites, next christmas I'll definitely be buying tons of these to last me the year.)




FATHER CHRISTMAS BATH BOMB (I didn't take pictures of this one- I forgot- but it was also really nice! It's pink on the outside and bright green inside. It smells very floral and was very nice and left my skin super soft.)



No comments:

Post a Comment