Thursday 8 January 2015

My Summer Playlist 2015


Woah, it's so weird to me to have just written 2015 in my post title, it's just so crazy that its now 2015, with that comes a new year, and this year, more than ever before, I can really say, I am SO excited for! 2014 was really a great year, I got to experience so many new things, make some amazing friends and learn a lot more, and it was really one of the best years of my life so far because it was just so different and such a refreshing change. But I am so excited for 2015 which I am going to make my goal, to be my best year thus far and just one of optimism, happiness, spontaneity and confidence. These link to a lot of my new year's resolutions (I am such a resolutions type of person) but unlike last year, I decided not to do a whole post on my new year's resolutions as they are personal and in general, like I said, I just want this year to be bigger, better and really to make it the best year of my life so far. 

So, I wasn't exactly sure what I should do with this post but I did know that I hadn't posted this year yet and I guess I was just kind of missing you all and my little blog over here, so I decided to do a playlist post that I have been listening to all of my summer holidays! It's a real sing-at-the-top-of-your-lungs, feel-good sorta playlist, so I hope you enjoy :) 

LIKE I CAN- SAM SMITH


BOOMERANG- THE SUMMER SET


HOLLYWOOD- RAC FT. PENGUIN PRISON


TITLE- MEGHAN TRAINOR


TELL ME I'M A WRECK- EVERY AVENUE


BACK HOME- ANDY GRAMMER


BLANK SPACE- TAYLOR SWIFT



LIPS ARE MOVIN'- MEGHAN TRAINOR



WRAPPED UP- OLLY MURS FT. TRAVIE MCCOY


BANG BANG- ARIANA GRANDE, JESSE J AND NIKKI MINAJ


STEAL MY GIRL- ONE DIRECTION


YOU'RE NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILE- SIA


HONEY, I'M GOOD- ANDY GRAMMER


SECRETS- MARY LAMBERT



ALMOST HOME- ALEX AND SIERRA


So that's it, hope you like it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment